Sunday, March 11, 2007

QUOTE FOR THE WEEK

This is the blog that would have been posted on Monday 5th March - slowly, but surely I am getting there.
I have no idea who penned this quote, but having said that I find it incredibly apt! I have found that it is extremely difficult to do business properly with someone who does not have the same kind of respect for me that I have for them. My time somehow is not as valuable to them as theirs is. Somehow it is also not a priority to pay me when the work is done and the experiance is not mutually fullfilling and benefitting. Let's face it, they have the best of out me, whilst giving me indifference - how is that in any way good for me?
From now on, I don't think I would like to do business with someone who does not make me a priority in their lives. My clients and my friends are always a priority in mine, therefore I should be one in theirs.
Pause for a moment and ponder on this.
Regards
Nikki
Never Make Someone A Priority In Your Life
When They Have Only Made You An
Option In Theirs....

No comments: