Monday, March 26, 2007

EMPTY HEADS

The quote today came to me as an e-mail from my friend Deon Pretorius, although I doubt very much, that he himself wrote it. Thank you Deon!

"It may be bad manners to talk with your mouth full, but it's worse if you speak when your head is empty"

What an incredibly profound statement, and one certainly that I think that we as both individuals and even business owners have been guilty of at least once in our lives! I know that I certainly have.

Perhaps it is a wake up call for us to fill the "empty" space in our heads that we all get from time to time, at least with the things that matter before we shoot our mouths off. Let's be aware of what we are doing, to ourselves, our reputations and our businesses, before we open our proverbial mouths to change feet.

Have an awesome week everyone.

Regards

Nikki



No comments: