Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'M BORED WITH THE HANKY PANKY

'I'm bored of the hanky panky'

October 10 2006 at 12:47PM

Playboy millionaire Hugh Hefner says he's bored of sex and would rather have a game of dominoes.

Hefner, 80, is famed for bedding thousands of women and holding bunny-girl parties at his Beverly Hills mansion.

However, he says he no longer has the energy and would rather relax with his bunnies reports The Sun.

He said: "I'm bored of the hanky panky. I'm still active but it's different - I like to play dominoes with my girlfriends."

Hefner once had seven girlfriends - but in 1997 he cut down to three, saying the girls got jealous.

He lives with 26-year-old Holly Madison, 32-year-old Bridget Marquardt and 21-year-old Kendra Wilkinson.

He added: "Having three beautiful women keeps the years off me. I would recommend it to anyone."

No comments: