Sunday, September 30, 2007

DILBERT'S WORDS OF WISDOM

Here's hoping that you all enjoy todays funnies. . . . .

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom

1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.


2. I love deadlines. I especially love the swooshing sound they make as they go flying by.


3. Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.


4. Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.


5. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't need him again.


6. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.


7. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.


8. I do not suffer from stress - I'm a carrier...


.9. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo...


10. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

No comments: