Sunday, July 22, 2007

NEW BEGINNINGS

This is the post for Monday 16th July
I have no idea who wrote this, and it was sent to me by one of my friends. It is very true and straight to the point and I think a worth while read.
Perhaps it is time for all of us to have a 'New Beginning'!
New Beginnings

...Beginning today...I will no longer worry about yesterday. It is in the past and the past will never change. Only I can change by choosing to do so.

...Beginning today...I will no longer worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will always be there, Waiting for me to make the most of it. But I cannot make the most of tomorrow Without first making the most of today.

...Beginning today...I will look in the mirror and I will see A person worthy of my respect and care. This capable person looking back at me Is someone I enjoy spending time with And someone I would like to get to know better.

...Beginning today...I will cherish each moment of my life. I value this gift bestowed upon me, this life that I only have one chance to live, And I will unselfishly share this gift freely. I will use this gift to enhance the lives of others.

...Beginning today...I will take a moment to step off the beaten path And to revel in the mysteries I encounter. I will face challenges place before me With courage and determination. I will overcome the obstacles that may hinder My quest for growth and self-improvement.

...Beginning today...I will take life one day at a time, One step at a time. Discouragement will not be allowed to taint My positive self-image, my desire to succeed Or my capacity to love.

...Beginning today...I walk with renewed faith in human kindness. Regardless of what has gone before. I believe there is hope For a brighter and better future.
...Beginning today...I will open my mind and my heart. I will welcome new experiences. I will meet new people

No comments: