Sunday, March 08, 2009

A Web Presence

Good Morning All

My friend Meryl from Pixelmagic (http://www.pixelmagic.co.za) has just finished Phase One of my new website (http://www.viljoenconsulting.co.za - check it out, sign up for free, and feel free to comment).

Because of all the business I have sent her way, and because I understand how important it is for everyone to have a web presence of sorts, I put some serious pressure on her to give back to the community and I have negotiated, what I believe to be a fantastic deal for all Start Up Businesses, for all Small Businesses and even Very Small Businesses.

Here's the deal:

Meryl will build a one page, functional web page for anyone here on Blogspot.com, for a cost of R1000. Can you believe it? Only R1000 to build a website! I must say I am very proud of my negotiation abilities!

Here's the thing though - You have to mention my name - so contact Meryl on her website or on meryl@pixelmagic.co.za, mention my name (Nikki Viljoen) and she will build you a one pager website for R1000.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

No comments: